2018 Massey Ferguson 7615
Call for Price
Reliable Power. Sunrise to Sundown.
The 7600 Series from Massey Ferguson
Choose your engine, transmission and hydraulics, then head out in the 7600 Series. It's the versatile powerhouse that's designed and built to stick with you through those long days in the field or around the farm.
- Innovation: No wonder the 7600 Series fits the way you farm so well. It gives you so many ways to customize your "ride" - with innovations that make any job faster and easier.
- Capability: You decide just how much horsepower and what type of transmission you need. We make sure you get the efficiency and comfort you want.
- Comfort: Oh, yeah. This is real comfort. Our suspended front axle and OptiRide™ cab suspension make even the longest days feel shorter. And that's just the beginning.
- Emissions Level: Tier 4 Interim
- Max HP: 153
- Rated HP @ 2100 rpm: 140
- PTO HP: 120, 110
- Transmission: Dyna-4 (16x16), Dyna-6 (24x24), Dyna-VT (CVT)
- Rear Lift Capacity @ link ends (lbs): 9,800, 11,500 (Dyna-VT)
- Weight (lbs): 15,060
- Engine Type
- Tier 4 Interim
- Max: 153 hp; Rated: 140 hp
- PTO HP
- 120 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2100 rpm
- 15060 lb.
- Dyna-4 (16x16); Dyna-6 (24x24); Dyna-VT (CVT)