2018 Massey Ferguson 2250 (3'x3')
Call for Price
Leading, Fair And Square - The Hesston 2200 Series Large Square Balers by Massey Ferguson
When Hesston introduced the first large square baler in 1978, it quickly became a preferred solution for cattle, dairy, and long distance transport. Now the industry's leading baler brand brings you the 2200 Series - the most reliable, productive balers ever built.
- Innovation: The 2200 Series Large Square Balers are building on the advances of our popular 2100 Series and taking the technology even further and now include a ProCut™ Rotary Cutter option for a more precise cut with higher capacity, and simplified serviceability.
- Capability: A large square baler can only turn a profit when it’s performing at peak productivity. Fortunately, every aspect of the 2200 Series was designed to make or save you money.
- Width: in. (mm): 34.4 (875)
- Height: in. (mm): 31.5 (800)
- Length: in. (mm): 108 (2,743)
- Overall width w/single axle in. (mm): 102.2 (2,597)
- Overall width w/tandem axles in. (mm): 108.2 (2,748)
- Overall length: in. (mm) - Without roller bale chute: 303.9 (7,720)
- To top of folded hand rails - Overall height: in. (mm): 113.0 (2,870)
- To top of raised hand rails - Overall height: in. (mm): 128.7 (3,270)
- Baler w/single axle - Weight: lbs (kgs): 15,080 (6,840)
- Baler w/single axle, Cutter - Weight: lbs (kgs): 17,100 (7,756)
- Baler w/tandem axle, Packer version - Weight: lbs (kgs): 16,400 (7,440)
- Baler w/tandem axle, Cutter version - Weight: lbs (kgs): 18,420 (8,356)
- 303.9 in. (7720 mm)
- Single axle: 102.2 in. (22597 mm); Tandem axle: 108.2 in. (2597 mm)
- Folded hand rails: 113.0 in. (2870 mm); Raised hand rails: 128.7 in. (3270 mm)
- Baler w/single axle: 15080 lb. (6840 kg)
- Bale Size
- (WxHxL): 34.4 in. (875 mm) x 31.5 in. (800 mm) x 108 in. (2743 mm)