2018 Massey Ferguson 1550
Call for Price
There's always something that needs to be moved or cleared. That makes a dozer blade an essential for just about anyone with a tractor. The only real question is: how big a blade do you need?
- Size it up: Choose from 66", 72" or 84" blade widths
- Double duty: Double bevel cutting edges deliver precision - and heat-treated high carbon steel construction ensures long-lasting performance
- Angle it in: Finesse your work with two-direction hydraulic angling kits plus hydraulic lift and trip spring
- Hitch it quick: Our patented Quick-Hitch system makes these blades easy to attach and detach
- Lift Type: Hydraulic
- Overall Width (in): 84
- Overall Height (in): 22.375
- Compatibility: 1742, 1749, 1754, 1758, 1759
- Cutting Width
- 84 in.
- Overall Blade Height
- 22.5 in.