2017 Sunflower 4630-09
Call for Price
4610 Model Shown
24" Shank Spacing Shatters it All.
The new 4600 series disc rippers are equipped with two ranks of large 28” individually mounted disc blades to aggressively size and incorporate heavy crop residue. Auto-reset parabolic shanks that are narrowly spaced (24”) to thoroughly shatter soil compaction. And your choice of finishing attachment that’s designed to produce the field finish you want. This triple combination makes the Sunflower 4600 series disc ripper your best choice.
The 4600 series was designed with crop residue and soil management in mind. The disc blades are mounted in two ranks to provide ample room between the C-flex mountings (15”) to move heavy crop residue through the gangs but produce a narrow overall blade spacing (7.5”) to properly size the material and of course the operator has total “on the go” control of disc gang depth from the cab of tractor. Three ripper point options to select from to match soil conditions equipping the narrowly spaced shanks to ensure complete soil fracturing. And the 4600 is not equipped with a “one type does all” finishing attachment, four distinctly different attachments are offered to match your crop and soil conditions.
- H.D. Coil Tine Harrows: The H.D. harrow has 5/8” x 26” (16 x 650 mm) heavy duty tines on 12” (305 mm) centers, creating a 4” (102 mm) overall tine spacing. The configuration has 12” (305 mm) spacing between rows for better residue flow. Adjustable spring loaded mounting arms provide the necessary down pressure Available in Three or Four Row configurations.
- 2-Bar Coil Tine Harrow & Reel: The two bar coil tine combined with a flat bar rolling basket. The harrow is designed with 12” (305 mm) between tooth bars and has five tine adjustment for tooth angle. The double tine tooth is 5/8” (15 mm) diameter with 26” ( 650 mm) long teeth. The 13” (330 mm) basket has 8 blades with 1/4” (6 mm) wide steel by 1-1/4” (31.75 mm) in depth.
- 5-Bar Spike Tooth Harrow: 5-Bars of 3/4” (19 mm) square x 11” (279 mm) long teeth level residue and reduce clod size.
- Model: 4630-09
- Working width ft. in. (m): 18 ft. (5.5)
- Transport width ft. in. (m): 15 ft. 9 in. (4.8)
- Transport height ft. in. (m): 11 ft. 10 in. (3.6)
- Weight lbs. (kg): 21,542 (9,771)
- HP requirements: 40 to 50 hp per shank
- Working Width
- 18 ft. (5.5 m)
- 21,542 lb. (9,771 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 40 to 50 hp per shank